About the Gateway
Fremont’s Newest 55+ Senior Apartment Community
Historic character and charm combined with modern amenities make The Gateway a uniquely gorgeous setting for relaxed living in beautiful downtown Fremont.
Located at 204 East Main in Fremont Michigan, adjacent to Downtown Fremont and in the historic former Fremont High School, The Gateway is adjacent to the Fremont Community Recreation Authority, across the street from the Fremont Area District Library, and just minutes away from a charming pedestrian friendly downtown that offers unique shops and restaurants in a small town setting.
Excitement and anticipation are growing as construction continues at The Gateway – converting the school into Fremont’s newest 55+ community with 38 studio, one and two bedroom apartments – opening Spring 2015.
- Socialize with family or friends in the large Community Room complete with kitchen
- Enjoy a little getaway in our two (2) second floor Reading Rooms
- Get a breath of fresh air year round in the beautifully landscaped Interior Courtyard complete with benches, gazebo and heated sidewalks
- Secured entry way and elevator offer peace of mind for residents
- Convenient laundry, recycling, and trash rooms on each floor
- Energy Star appliances in every unit – dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, electric range and exhaust hood
- Barrier Free Apartments available on first and second floors
- Energy Efficient windows and Geothermal heating and cooling create comfortable temperatures year round and affordable utilities
- Optional storage areas make it easy to transition to apartment living
- Enjoy open airy rooms filled with natural light from 8’ windows and complemented by ceilings up to 11’ high in most rooms
- Worry free – easy to maintain
- Easy on your budget